- Follow all relevant Bulbagarden Oekaki Rules at all times. This is an unofficial oekaki activity, so please be respectful to the oekaki.
- One Gym is open for challenges at a time.
- The gymleader sets up any unusual challenge terms, and explains what the prizes will be.
- To challenge the gym, you must submit a drawing of your trainer participating in a fight against them.
- The leader may also ask you to complete some other small challenge like solving a riddle, writing a few paragraphs of fiction, or including some special element in your picture.
- Challenge periods usually last two weeks, but the gym leader may lengthen or shorten their challenge period as they wish (as long as it is reasonable).
- At the end of a challenge period, the gymleader judges the winners, based on artistic merit and completion of the extra challenge.
- Gymleaders reward any promised prizes (usually free requests to the top 1-3 contestants) and may reward at their discretion as few as one or as many as three badges.
- Artists who have won two separate gym badges may apply to be a gymleader themselves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.